I am excited to demonstrate my deep experience in scrubbing and tracking claims, responding to denials, and posting payments.
I can quickly learn to work in your existing practice management system, EHR, clearinhouse, and payer portals.
I work well with any size team, handing them the most important tasks while I take care of everything else.
Others that I work with have seen my ability to increase the amount of money collected from insurance companies while lowering the cost of collections.
I look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your current challenges.
- Work with any existing billing software
- Eliminate tedious manual workflow
- Prevent revenue leakage
- Continuously learn billing patterns
- Pulling eligibility and benefits before appointments
- Predicting denials before submission to payer
- Fixing claim errors and resubmitting through clearinghouse
- Monitoring submitted claims for pended status
- Generating attachments to mail, fax, or upload to payer portal
- Billing secondary payers with EOB information
- Identifying workable denials and routing to staff as needed
- Assembling appeal packages and sending to payer
- Reconciling bank deposits with 835 payments
- Posting payments to billing software
- Reporting on activity and financial performance
- Tracking staff productivity
|– Any practice management system
– Any clearinghouse
– Any payer portal
|– Billing best practices
– Analyze current billing patterns
– Continuously learn new tasks
|– Work well with teams
– Enjoy working weekends
– Aspire to improve financial performance