We are hiring for:
RCM Brain is looking for some Billing Ninjas! We are a fast growing and exciting start up revolutionizing Revenue Cycle Management and we want you to be part of the team! You get to be in on ground floor and help guide our future.
We operate as a team of equals and value everyone’s knowledge, experience, and insight. Work-Life balance is important to all of us and the expectation is as long as the work gets done and client is happy all is good. There is no formal attendance or vacation policies and we hope there will never be a need.
RCM Brain is building a core team of experts in the medical billing process. We are seeking experienced, creative folks with a deep understanding of the revenue cycle management space who are looking for a challenge and the opportunity to be a part of a team looking to change the industry.
We are looking for a team with complementary skill sets, background, and knowledge. Specific experience areas for which we are seeking institutional knowledge include Credentialing, Claims Auditing, Medical Coding, Appeals, and Payer Negotiation.
Applicants should have superstar knowledge and experience in the below areas to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Credentialing experience with Medicare, Medicaid, and major commercial insurances
- Experience managing, organizing, and recovering outstanding Accounts Receivable
- Certified Professional Coder (AAPC and/or AHIMA) with both Physician and Hospital experience
- Clear understanding of claim denials and clearinghouse rejections
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple Practice Management systems and Clearinghouse Platforms
- Expert capability to review clinical information, office notes, and operative reports to optimize positive appeal outcomes
- Knowledge of payer specific appeal processes
- Experience in successfully overturning denials and implementing processes to prevent future denials
- Provider Audit experience
- Experience coordinating collaboration between payers and providers to resolve denials and submit appeals
- Review and analyze claim denials and clearinghouse rejections
- Detail knowledge of the Uniform Bill requirements
- Understand electronic date exchange (EDI) in advanced form to accomplish a high clean claim rate
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks (or chainsaws) at once
- Close proximity to a donut shop on their way to the office
If you possess some combination of these skills we want to talk to you! Submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch soon. Do not miss this opportunity to be part of something!