Is your AR piling up and costing you a lot of money? Beth can help.
We offer AR cleanup turnkey services with no upfront costs:
- Full Analysis of Current and Written-Off AR
- Advanced Payer Negotiation Strategy
- Appeals and Supporting Documentation Supplied
- Collect on Invalid Denials and Payment Variance
We resolve existing issues and help prevent future issues.
Full Analysis of Current and Written-Off AR
- All claims, even claims that appear to have been paid correctly
- Claims that have been stagnating in accounts receivable
- Claims you wrote off, assuming they’d never be paid
Solve Existing Issues and Address Future Issues
- Use reverse engineering to identify what payment you should expect from a payer for each service
- Track received payments and assess whether or not claims were paid accurately
- Determine whether payments weren’t received because the claims were outright denied or categorized as pended, then initiate the necessary steps for payment approval
- Identify the issues that lead to denials and determine how to best avoid them in the future
Supply Appeals and Supporting Documentation
When we attack an AR cleanup project, we:
- Examine all claims denied or pended by payers
- Determine what documentation should be provided to gain approval
- Ensure similar claims aren’t submitted with insufficient documentation again
If a payer has any justification to deny a claim, they will. Don’t give it to them. Beth learns from past filing mistakes to help your business avoid them in the future. The experts at RCM Brain analyze data from electronic health records (EHR), formulated appeals of denied claims, and more to guarantee nothing is overlooked.
Collect on Underpayment
You and your staff will no longer have to keep up with the frequent changes in fee schedules and contract terms for payers. During payer negotiations, we correct payment variance for historical claims and all future your claim submissions.
Even if you and your team do everything right, your claims could still be denied because of mistakes made by the payer. Beth and the team at RCM Brain can identify denials the payer should have approved and instances where the payer did not pay the amount they were supposed to based on the fee schedule and current contract in place.
your team can focus on improving patient services.